- Provide you with a CRO Expert. Who will analyse your website usability, funnelling, conversion rate, copy, aesthetics and social media use (amongst others).
- Produce a clear report. From the results of your review and provide you with recommendations on areas of improvement that are easy to understand.
- Define actionable steps. That you can decide to implement, either entirely or in stages, to fully embrace the CRO potential of your web services.
- Ensure your website loads fast. Ideally, fully loaded in under 3 seconds. CRO campaigns will not be as effective on slow websites.
- Confirm a market exists. You need to make sure you perform due diligence, confirm there is a market for what you offer otherwise no CRO campaign, however effective it may be, will help you.
- Book a photographer. You need lots of recent high-resolution photos. Of you, your team, the environment, your products and happy customers. Reach out to a professional photographer, they’ll know what you need.
CRO Metrics are benchmarks specifically chosen to assess your website’s performance whilst also identifying opportunities.
Click Through Rate (CTR)
Pages per Visit (PPV)
Return on Investment (ROI)
Cost per Conversion (CPC)
It’s hard to design a website experience that delivers results consistently. CRO puts the power in your hands so you can see those leaks in your marketing strategy and plug them. Here are some big reasons why you should consider being a conversion rate centric business.
Reach out for your FREE consultation and we’ll talk through conversion rate optimisation for your business. Let’s get you the conversions you deserve!