VIEWFULE recognises that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) involves managing our business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society and the environment. We believe these are fundamental to the continued success of the organisation and shall provide long-term benefits to individuals around the world.
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders seriously and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We will be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- Our Owner is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees and contractors throughout the company.
- Improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Sustainable Development and Environmental policies.
- Achieve a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk.
- Continue to improve our health, safety, efficiency and environmental performance.
- Encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- Support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region.
- Operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- Offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- Maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- Provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- Provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- Uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Clearly set out in our contracts the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our contractual relationship.
- Operate in a way those safeguards against unfair business practices.
VIEWFULE shall encourage their Suppliers and Contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit. The company will not knowingly create work which contains statements, suggestions or images offensive to general public decency and will give appropriate consideration to the impact of our work on minority segments of the population, whether that minority be by race, religion, national origin, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Last Updated: 1st August 2022