- Provide you with a SEM Expert. Who will discuss your budget and goals to assess whether search engine marketing is right for you.
- Define a SEM strategy. Tailoured just for you that embraces your priorities whilst setting realistic expectations.
- Manage your Campaign. With refined targeting and ongoing optimisation to provide you with the best ‘bang for your buck’ from beginning to end.
- Avoid a low budget. It is recommended that you start an Ads campaign with a minimum of $1000.
- Confirm a market exists. You need to make sure you perform due diligence, confirm there is a market for what you offer otherwise no SEM campaign, however effective it may be, will help you.
- Steer clear of anything radical. All the Ads platforms have rules and regulations regarding what you are permitted to advertise and how you can promote them.
SEM is all about creating the right strategy. Identifying and bidding on the right keywords and continuously improving your tactics.
SEM helps connect your business with people interested in what you offer. It achieves this with highly targeted audience segments. As a result, it can considerably increase your conversion rate. SEM is comparatively speaking, a bargain, versus traditional advertising too.
Reach out for your FREE consultation and we’ll talk through if search engine marketing is right for your business. Let’s get you found and promoted!